5 Products for Your Hair I bet you Never Thought of!
There are more hair care products on the market then you can even count! But did you know that there are a number of things that can double as a hair products and save you time and money.
- DIY Hair Mask for all hair types. By mixing 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil, 1-2 tablespoons of Coconut oil, and 1 egg, you can make a great hair mask that gives you a soft, voluminous, healthy sheen to your hair. Wisk all ingredients together and warm in the microwave for 15 sec. Apply all over your hair and scalp and place a plastic bag or shower cap over your hair for 30 min to let the ingredients soak in.
2. Beer Rinse for fuller hair-Open a can or bottle of beer and let it set for a couple of hours until it becomes flat. Shampoo hair as usual and remove excess water with a towel. Pour beer on to your hair and leave for a minute or two then rinse, condition with your usual conditioner. Many people have seen benefits of fuller thicker hair through the use of this DIY hair care tip.
3. Help Green Hair Disappear-Does your blonde hair now have a green glow? The green is caused by the chlorine and copper in in the swimming pool. Copper and other minerals are in the pool and copper is what actually turns your hair green. To neutralize the green try pouring a cup of tomato onto the hair and allowing it to sit for a few minutes then shampoo. Believe it or not this works!
4. Makeup Primer- Yes I said it! Double your makeup primer to help tame the frizz an smooth out those locks! Makeup primer helps fill in the cracks and crevices in our face before applying makeup. It’s also great for a nice sheen on your hair. Once of my favorite makeup primers is Glorious Makeup Primer by Younique. It lasts forever and you only need a dime size dot for medium to long hair.
5. Tea Tree Oil- Tea tree Oil comes from the leaves of Melaleuca alternifolia plant. There are many uses for tea tree oil. When used for your hair, it can help with growing your hair more, conditioning scalp, preventing dandruff, and split ends. Add 5-10 drops of tea tree oil to your current shampoo to see amazing results!
So there you have it. 5 different ways to nourish your hair with unconventional products! Try some of these today and let me know what you think.